Centre Stage Studio is pleased to offer enrollment onto our popular “Complete Media Makeup and Hair” Course.
All our students successfully completed the 2012-2013 course, passing with distinction, giving them a firm foundation to work within this exciting industry or even set up their own business as a hair and makeup artist. Photos from their portfolio will be in the gallery soon!
Complete Media Makeup and Hair Course
The Complete Media Makeup and Hair Course is designed to give you all the techniques, tricks and trade secrets used by professional media hair and makeup artists. Over 8 months, you will learn:
- how to make the best of a face for TV, film and fashion photography
- how to create characters for film, TV and theatre including prosthetics and special effects
- how to style and dress hair, barbering, facial hair and wigs
- build up your complete professional working portfolio and CV including business cards, industry contacts and film clips of work
- understand studio etiquette, how to get work, what to wear and what to say
The course begins on 1st October. I would love for you to join us for an exciting 8 months when you will learn everything you need to become a successful media makeup and hair artist!
For more information about the Complete Media Makeup and Hair Course, pop over to the event link on the right menu, or simply click here.
Congrats to this year’s star students:
- Rosie Moss
- Ellie Nightingale
- Helena Gibbs
- Martine Farrant
- Megan McIntosh
Many thanks to our lovely photographer Dade of Krysalis Photography. He took the photographs on exam day when our students created 5 different looks from day make up, to TV to fashion editorial. Dade also joined us earlier in the year to take professional photographs for our students’ portfolio.
Join me on 1st October and you too can be creating stunning looks, building up your makeup and hair portfolio and preparing to join the exciting media makeup and hair industry.
Call 01825 890080 to reserve your place