Bridal Makeup Courses at Centre Stage Makeup Studio
We are really pleased to announce two forthcoming six day bridal makeup courses. Both short courses will be held on Fridays, over 6 weeks. The two courses start in November 2015 and March 2016.
Who can take a bridal makeup course?
The bridal makeup course will be of interest to:
- those envisioning a career change
- a refresher course for MUAs
- hair and beauty professionals
A basic knowledge of makeup artistry would be useful but not essential. Beginners are welcome and supported.
You will learn
You will learn several wedding makeup styles, from a flawless “no make up” natural bride to full makeup looks including the popular vintage bride makeup. The course also covers two adaptable bridal “hair up” styles.
Discover how to:
- Choose makeup brand and colour
- Conceal and correct application of foundation to achieve a flawless look
- Correct and cover
- Perfect lips and liners
- Apply tear-proof eye-liners and mascara
- Apply and blend eye shadow
- Shape eyebrow and apply lashes
- Highlight, contour and use blushers
In addition to hands-on practical skills, you will also receive:
- Advice on how to market yourself as a wedding makeup artist (business cards, website etc)
- Advice on client consultations and the role of a bridal makeup artist
- Photos for your own portfolio promotion
- Makeup and equipment for your use during the course, you will receive expert advise and will try out professional products
- A student discount from approved retailers on a wide range of professional makeup.
Bridal Makeup Course Dates and Location
Both bridal makeup courses will be held at Centre Stage Makeup Studio, Blackboys, near Uckfield in East Sussex.
View Larger Map
Bridal Makeup Course 2015
6 Days (Fridays) – November 6th, 18th, 21st, 27th. December 4th, 11th. Training 10.30am – 4.00pm
Bridal Makeup Course 2016
6 Days (Fridays) – March 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th. April 1st, 8th. Training 10.30am – 4.00pm
Course Fee: £680.00 including products used during training.
To reserve your place call 01825 890080